Friday, 29 September 2017

Balsamic Beetroot Orzo Pasta with Green Beans

We have homegrown beetroot and D is very excited.

I have made an Estonian Beetroot and Potato Salad, and this simple Beetroot Orzo Pasta and Green Bean Salas for work.
I have mentioned in previous blog posts, that week after week I make the same salads, so its nice to vary with the changing seasons. 
I am sharing this Orzo Pasta Salad with Soups, Salads and Sammies hosted by Kahakai Kitchen.  

Other Beetroot Salads
Beetroot Bulgar Salad
Beetroot and Pearl Couscous Salad
Beetroot and Cumin Pasta Salad
Beetroot Horseradish and Green Bean Salad
Salad
Balsamic Beetroot Dyed Pasta Salad
Roasted Beetroot and Carrot Feta Salad

10 comments:

  1. The colour of this is so beautiful - what a vibrant dish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kari, Beet and pasta is one of my husbands fave combos.

      Delete
  2. I love the color! It looks like a tasty pasta salad. Thanks for sharing it with Souper Sundays this week! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deb. I hope to join in this week too.

      Delete
  3. Love those vibrant colours. They mean flavour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colour and I bet beautiful colour too - beetroots are more than a pretty vegetable! I'm going to go and track down the Estonian recipe too, as that sounds like something I need to eat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Joey. I will be posting the Estonian recipe as soon as I have had a chance to download if from the camera and then will link to the recipe too, if you can wait.

      Delete
  5. Those are beautiful colors!!!! Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You