Monday, 26 June 2017

Another Easy Thai Green Coconut Curry

A few days ago, I made one of our staple quick stand by vegetarian meals  (actually its vegan) Thai Green Curry.  

I enjoy  making this Easy Thai Green Curry as it comes together quite quickly when you want something on the table in a hurry. 
I have been making variations of this Thai Green Curry for years, some of which I have blogged over the years and some I have not.  This version will be shared with Inheritance Recipes co hosted by Solange at Pebble Soup and Coffee and Vanilla.  I am also sharing it with Eat Your Greens.  

This Thai Green Curry has lots of green vegetables: mangetout, green beans, broad beans, edamame. soya beans and baby gem lettuce pierced by creamy cauliflower and orange carrots. 
For the recipe, follow this link - I just changed some of the vegetables. Nice change. 

Other Thai Green Curry recipes on the blog, 
Homegrown Vegetable Thai Green Curry
Thai Gree Curry with Romanesco Cauliflwoer, Choi Sum and Shiitake Mushrooms
Thai Green Toot Vegetble Flan
Thai Shiitake and Bok Choy Green Curry
Tofu Thai Green Curry with Cauliflwoer Rice
Summer Thai Gween Curry

2 comments:

  1. Oh, lovely!! Tried and tested family recipes like this are the best. Thank you for sharing with the Inheritance Recipes :)

    ReplyDelete

If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You