Welcome to 'Eat Your Greens' challenge. This is a new monthly vegetarian cooking challenge for food bloggers.
The idea behind 'Eat Your Greens' is really simple, to make something with a green vegetable each month. You can use any kind of green vegetable that you like and make anything that you wish from a soup, salad dish, a smoothie, a stew, a curry, a pasta dish, cookies or even a cake - absolutely anything, so long as the recipe is vegetarian.
In the future, I may have a theme for you - but right now - I just want to get stuck in, so any green vegetable will do. I do hope some of you will join in. Thanking you all in advance.
How to participate:
1. The submitted recipe has to be 100% vegetarian. Vegan entries will also be accepted.
2. Post your recipe on your blog. Please make sure that you have permission to use any photographs that are not your own.
3. Old entries are accepted, so long as they are re-posted.
4. Mention 'Eat Your Greens' in your post and link back to A2K - A Seasonal Veg Table.
5. As this is a new vegetarian food blog challenge, your support in helping me to promote it would be most appreciated. Therefore, I would ask that you use the logo designed for 'Eat Your Greens' challenge.
6. Email the link to your submission (only one per month please) and include: your name, the name of your blog, your recipe title (and a photograph no bigger than 640 x 480 pixels ) to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Entries should be submitted no later than midnight of the 25th of the month.
8. The round up of the entries will be posted on or before the last day of the month.
9. The new challenge will be hosted on the 1st of the month.
10. If you tweet, please use #eatyourgreens and include @SeasonalShaheen and I will do my utmost to retweet all that I see.